Connect with us

NEWS

Breaking: In Recent Interview Prince Harry says he won’t bring wife and children to UK, even if it means his father King Charles will never see Archie and Lilibet again, and is reason is…

Published

on

Breaking: In Recent Interview Prince Harry says he won’t bring wife and children to UK, even if it means his father King Charles will never see Archie and Lilibet again, and is reason is…

King Charles may never reunite with his grandchildren Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet as Prince Harry refuses to bring his family to the UK, sources fear.

The Duke of Sussex declared last week that he will not travel to Britain with his wife Meghan due to security fears of a knife or acid attack from a ‘lone actor’.

Royal experts told The Mail on Sunday that the statement means the King will become ‘more and more remote’ from the children in an ‘incredibly sad situation’.

King Charles last saw Prince Archie, five, and Princess Lilibet, three, in June 2022 when the Duke and Duchess of Sussex returned for the late Queen’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations.

Prince Harry, 39, has been back to the UK several times since then without his wife and children for his legal battle with the Government over the loss of his taxpayer-funded security.

As part of his ongoing campaign against British journalism, he suggested that an attacker could be inspired by something they have read in a tabloid newspaper.

Prince Harry and His Family and King Charles

In an ITV interview, the Duke of Sussex appeared to confirm that he would travel solo in future: ‘All it takes is for one lone actor who reads this stuff to act on what they’ve read. And whether it’s a knife or acid, these are things that are genuine concerns for me. It’s one of the reasons why I won’t bring my wife back to this country.’

When asked if the recent cancer diagnoses of both his father and sister-in-law, the Princess of Wales, had made him reconsider his legal battles against the press, the Prince tersely replied that they were ‘two completely different things’.

Harry claimed his fight against the press has been ‘a central piece’ in the breakdown of his relationship with his family, stating: ‘For me, the mission continues, but it has caused… part of a rift.’

But where King Charles and the Sussex children are concerned, that rift threatens to become a chasm.

It would be great to think that at some point soon the King would get to visit the grandchildren that he has seen very little of, but he is 75 and still not in the best of health,’ said Joe Little, managing editor of Majesty magazine.

A visit to America is unlikely to be a high priority now, given the other demands on his time.

‘It’s an incredibly sad situation that few would have predicted even five years ago.’

Royal author Margaret Holder added: ‘It is very difficult for the monarch to travel as a private person. All kinds of diplomacy would have to be involved to get the King into California to see the children.

‘So if the children can’t come here and the King can’t go there, you are looking at a situation where you’ve got a grandfather, who is undergoing cancer treatment, becoming more and more remote.’

Behind Palace walls there is frustration about suggestions that King Charles ‘could solve’ the rupture by returning Prince Harry’s police protection. But that power lies exclusively with RAVEC, the Home Office committee that oversees royal security.

For a prince living in a country where a former president recently survived an assassination attempt, eyebrows were also raised about the intensity of the Duke’s security fears about the UK.

‘You have to ask yourself: is the UK any less dangerous than the US, with gun crime so prevalent over there?’ said Mr Little.

In February Prince Harry lost his High Court challenge to overturn the ruling that there was nothing unlawful in the decision to downgrade his police protection as a non-working royal.

He intends to appeal, but most expect that he will travel alone to Britain for the Invictus Games in Birmingham in 2027.

Harry had reportedly expressed interest in renting Apartments One and Seven at Kensington Palace on UK visits, which are protected by police and are undergoing renovations. However, the MoS understands the flats would not be allocated for his use.

The whole thing is a mess,’ said Ms Holder. ‘I would add that it is Prince Harry who increased the risk to himself, his wife and his family by boasting about killing 25 Taliban fighters in his book.

‘So King Charles is forced to be a distant grandfather that the grandchildren never see.’

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY1 hour ago

SAD TRAGEDY: Prince Harry Flies Back to the UK Urgently, Heartbroken: “With Heavy Hearts, We Announce the Passing…”

CELEBRITY16 hours ago

Tragedy just 5 minutes ago! King Charles announced heartbreaking news, leaving the royal family devastated: “Prince Harry has…”

CELEBRITY17 hours ago

Elon Musk Officially Banned from All coming Games After Kansas City Chiefs Announcement for This Reason…… In a move that has left the sports world buzzing, the Kansas City Chiefs have officially banned billionaire Elon Musk from attending any of their future games and here is how Elon musk reacted by…

CELEBRITY18 hours ago

SHOCK! Princess Charlotte and Louis Just Revealed What Queen Camilla Did to Them,In a surprising twist, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis have just opened up about an unexpected experience with Queen Camilla, leaving fans and royal enthusiasts utterly shocked…

CELEBRITY23 hours ago

Heavily pregnant Olympic legend Simone Biles and her husband, Jonathan Owens, announced the arrival of their baby boy! The couple, who have been eagerly anticipating their first child, shared heartwarming photos of their newborn from a hospital in Houston, Texas, as they also joyfully announced the name of their baby…

CELEBRITY23 hours ago

BREAK UP THAT SHOCK THE PALACE: Secrets of the Moment Prince William and Kate Middleton’s REVEALED the cause of THEIR FINAL DECISIONS…

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Welcome Baby Boy: A New Chapter Begins… In a surprising yet heartwarming twist, global pop icon Taylor Swift and NFL superstar Travis Kelce have welcomed their first child together—a baby boy—despite never tying the knot. The couple, whose whirlwind romance has captivated fans and media alike, confirmed the news in a joint statement, expressing their joy and excitement for this new chapter…

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Congratulations King Charles! Prince Harry has returned to “assume the throne” after the King was hospitalized, filled with regret. Harry reunited with his father, however, Meghan’s “attitude” was…

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Kayleigh McEnany Drops the Gender Bo.mbshell for Third Baby — Here’s What She Said…

CELEBRITY1 day ago

1 Hour Ago – The United States Is Mourning Today As Heartbreaking News Has Just Been Reported About US former President Joe Biden…

CELEBRITY2 days ago

“The royal family has a new heir!” – King Charles joyfully announced that Kate is expecting her fourth child for the royal family after recovering from cancer, and it is a…

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Karoline Leavitt BANS CNN’s Kaitlan Collins from Press Brief after STUPID Question…

Copyright © 2024 UKpride24