Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Drugged and Raped 13-Year-Old Girl, Lawsuit Claims: ‘Crazed Look in His Eyes’

Published

on

Sean 'Diddy' Combs Drugged and Raped 13-Year-Old Girl, Lawsuit Claims: 'Crazed Look in His Eyes'

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Drugged and Raped 13-Year-Old Girl, Lawsuit Claims: ‘Crazed Look in His Eyes’
The 13-year-old says she was raped by Combs at a VMAs afterparty in 2000

Five new lawsuits accusing Sean “Diddy” Combs of sexual abuse have been filed by two men and three woman — one of whom was 13 at the time she claims she was raped.

None of the plaintiffs are identified by name, but they all accuse Combs of either sexual assault or rape in alleged incidents spanning from 2000 to 2022. The complaints, which have been obtained by PEOPLE, were all filed on Sunday, Oct. 20, in the Southern District of New York.

The lawsuits are just the latest filed against Combs, whose legal woes began mounting last November, when his ex Casandra “Cassie” Ventura accused him of sexual misconduct in a suit that was quickly settled.

Since then, the mogul has been named in several other lawsuits. His homes in Los Angeles and Florida were raided before he was eventually indicted in Manhattan federal court on Sept. 17.

One of the men and the three women accusing Combs in the most recent lawsuits claim that the mogul drugged them.

A woman, who was 13 years old in 2000, when the alleged incident occurred, said she had gotten entry into one of Combs’ parties at a residence in New York following the Video Music Awards. Upon arrival, she claims she was asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement and was eventually drugged after being given a drink, according to the complaint.

The accuser says she was later approached by Combs, who had a “crazed look in his eyes,” who allegedly told her, “You are ready to party!,” the complaint alleges.

The accuser, who is now in her mid-30s, claims that at the party she was raped by an unnamed male celebrity, while an unnamed female celebrity watched, before Combs raped her, according to the complaint.

The other complaints detail alleged incidents in Las Vegas and Los Angeles. The other two female plaintiffs both claim that Combs raped them after drugging them.

One of the two male accusers says he was drugged and sexually assaulted by both Combs and an unnamed celebrity, according to the complaint. The other male accuser says Combs groped him at a Ciroc Vodka party in Los Angeles.

The latest plaintiffs accusing Combs are being represented by high-profile attorney Tony Buzbee, who has also represented multiple women that have accused Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson of sexual misconduct.

Buzbee previously held a press conference on the Combs lawsuits, during which he announced that he was representing over 100 people accusing Combs of misconduct, including a boy who was 9 years old at the time of the alleged abuse. Buzbee also said his firm had started a hotline for potential victims.

Lawyer for Diddy Accusers Says Hotline for Victims Received 12K Calls in 24 Hours
In a statement to PEOPLE, Combs’ attorneys denied the allegations.

“The press conference and 1-800 number that preceded today’s barrage of filings were clear attempts to garner publicity,” the statement says. “Mr. Combs and his legal team have full confidence in the facts, their legal defenses, and the integrity of the judicial process. In court, the truth will prevail: that Mr. Combs has never sexually assaulted anyone—adult or minor, man or woman.”

Want to keep up with the latest crime coverage? Sign up for PEOPLE’s free True Crime newsletter for breaking crime news, ongoing trial coverage and details of intriguing unsolved cases.

In his pending criminal case, Combs is charged with sex trafficking, racketeering and transportation to engage in prostitution. He has pleaded not guilty and is being held in federal custody in Brooklyn after being denied bail.

In a motion filed in his criminal case, Combs’ attorneys asked a judge to prohibit prospective witnesses and their attorneys from making “further extrajudicial statements,” and referenced Buzbee, among others.

Combs appeared in court for a hearing in his criminal case on Oct. 10, during which a trial date was set for May 5, 2025.

If you or someone you know has been sexually assaulted, please contact the National Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-656-HOPE (4673) or go to rainn.org.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY21 minutes ago

Drama Erupts: De Niro Sues Elon Musk, Demands $100 Million for Statements That Cost Him a 2025 Oscar Nomination and this is how Elon musk reacted to…

CELEBRITY30 minutes ago

SAD NEWs: Prince Harry goes pale after hearing the doctor announce, In an unexpected and deeply emotional moment, Prince Harry was left visibly shaken after receiving a diagnosis from his doctor, who revealed that they had finally identified the illness that had been affecting him…

CELEBRITY19 hours ago

SAD TRAGEDY: Prince Harry Flies Back to the UK Urgently, Heartbroken: “With Heavy Hearts, We Announce the Passing…”

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Tragedy just 5 minutes ago! King Charles announced heartbreaking news, leaving the royal family devastated: “Prince Harry has…”

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Elon Musk Officially Banned from All coming Games After Kansas City Chiefs Announcement for This Reason…… In a move that has left the sports world buzzing, the Kansas City Chiefs have officially banned billionaire Elon Musk from attending any of their future games and here is how Elon musk reacted by…

CELEBRITY1 day ago

SHOCK! Princess Charlotte and Louis Just Revealed What Queen Camilla Did to Them,In a surprising twist, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis have just opened up about an unexpected experience with Queen Camilla, leaving fans and royal enthusiasts utterly shocked…

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Heavily pregnant Olympic legend Simone Biles and her husband, Jonathan Owens, announced the arrival of their baby boy! The couple, who have been eagerly anticipating their first child, shared heartwarming photos of their newborn from a hospital in Houston, Texas, as they also joyfully announced the name of their baby…

CELEBRITY2 days ago

BREAK UP THAT SHOCK THE PALACE: Secrets of the Moment Prince William and Kate Middleton’s REVEALED the cause of THEIR FINAL DECISIONS…

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Welcome Baby Boy: A New Chapter Begins… In a surprising yet heartwarming twist, global pop icon Taylor Swift and NFL superstar Travis Kelce have welcomed their first child together—a baby boy—despite never tying the knot. The couple, whose whirlwind romance has captivated fans and media alike, confirmed the news in a joint statement, expressing their joy and excitement for this new chapter…

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Congratulations King Charles! Prince Harry has returned to “assume the throne” after the King was hospitalized, filled with regret. Harry reunited with his father, however, Meghan’s “attitude” was…

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Kayleigh McEnany Drops the Gender Bo.mbshell for Third Baby — Here’s What She Said…

CELEBRITY2 days ago

1 Hour Ago – The United States Is Mourning Today As Heartbreaking News Has Just Been Reported About US former President Joe Biden…

Copyright © 2024 UKpride24